Thursday 7 November 2013

#goalsbefore30

I'm 30 in 249 days (apparently.)

So, in case you don't understand hash tagging (I don't), I'll explain the point of this particular blog.

I am setting myself 3 goals to achieve before I reach 30. I feel motivated to do this as 30 is quite a big turning point in your life (I assume...)

1- Get into shape. This does not neccasrrily mean get ripped and get a 12 pack (though that is the plan for the 30th). I just want to be healthier and feel better about myself.

2- Get a tattoo. I've been toying around with this for a while but can't decide what to get done. I also just don't want to get one for the sake of it. I want it to mean something. Also, I want to be in physical shape to get one. No one likes tattoos on fat arms. And that is where I plan on getting it. So, I need to make sure I achieve goal 1 in order to get goal 2.

3- Put my university degree to use. By the time I reach 30, I want to have written either a complete script, pilot for a TV show or a short story. Nothing may ever come from it (something could) but I just need to do something else with my life other than working jobs that I don't care for.

These are my goals. I will achieve them.

#goalsbefore30

No comments:

Post a Comment